Wednesday, January 14, 2009

WeDnEsDaY 1-14

Today was we had a slow start. I swear I hit snooze at least 10 times and I just wasn't going to budge. Nothing like being completely exhausted for 3 days and then crashing.
Leigh got out the hospital Tuesday afternoon and has never been happier to be home.
I have been reading a series by Charlaine Harris - The Sookie Stackhouse series and I just finished book seven. I love this series and I guess I am going to start reading another she has going but at a slower rate. I wish I had the imagination of these authors it is amazing.
I had a good day at work everything went smoothly. I get to play catch up the next two days on slides which is always a hit or miss task.
Jillian has been trying to run the household and keeps explaining she is bigger than Charlie and she should be able to do what the adults do. She is going to be 4 on the 21st and you'd think she was turning 18.
American Idol just finished and I guess I am ready to crash and thanks to Julie I am still laughing about an"imaginary muffin"!

Laugh, Live and Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment